Quality is, by far, the single most underleveraged resource in call centers.
Quality (not efficiency) should directly inform performance improvement, serving as a strategic lever to drive business results. Yet most quality assurance programs don’t measure or predict the right behaviors to effectively impact key performance indicators and improve the customer experience.
Weber Associates is proud to be leading the Quality Assurance Revolution with the Strategic Quality Assurance (sQA) suite, developed to help you build and maintain a QA program that drives results for your organization.
Click any of the below products to learn more.
Are you sure your evaluators are calibrated?
QA Calibrate makes calibration across your organization simple with instant scoring, training and feedback to assess calibration over time and make incremental adjustments to drive long-term results.
Are you getting real value and insights from your 3rd party monitoring service?
QA Plus+ is more than just QA monitoring and auditing. It provides valuable, strategic and provocative insights to understand key training needs for representatives and identify variables that impact key performance indicators and to drive results.
Are you measuring behaviors that matter?
QA Rapid Analysis helps organizations quickly understand if the behaviors they are training, measuring and tracking have a correlation to their key performance indicators.
Understanding Quality Assurance Challenges
Most conventional Quality Assurance Programs haven’t changed much in 20 years. Many organizations sense that they’re not working, or that they’re not getting value from them, but they don’t understand why. At the end of the day, organizations are trying to improve results in a call center, but are struggling to use their QA organizations to help them to do so.
So what’s wrong with today’s conventional approach to Quality Assurance?
- Measuring the Wrong Behaviors. The behaviors that Quality measures often just don’t matter when driving key performance indicators, such as Customer Satisfaction, Sales, Retention or First Call Resolution.
- Turning Valuable Reps into Robots. Quality often turns reps into robots, forcing them to follow a checklist of behaviors rather than listen to the customer and drive an experience that rewards the spirit vs. the letter of the law.
- Calibration is Not Measured. It is often unclear and almost always unquantified how well calibrated an organization is. Most organizations aren’t as well calibrated as they think. And if Quality isn’t calibrated, who is going to believe their scores?
- Faltering Frontline Relationships. Many reps resist, resent or at best tolerate Quality’s feedback, but rarely actually change their behaviors in positive ways.
- Leadership Isn’t Listening. Leadership often dismisses Quality’s insights because they are ineffective in helping them understand what behaviors are driving key performance indicators.